GRAND SEMINAR UPDATE
The Grand Seminar for the 3rd semester ELS students is scheduled for 24-26 January 2022 (Monday to Wednesday). This seminar helps students shape their thesis proposal before developing it into a full thesis. The following details are important dates and technicalities of the Grand Seminar:
- The seminar will combine blended meetings. Students present their proposal in person on campus, whereas the non-presenting students join it via Zoom meeting.
- Presenting students have to do antigen tests in any official test providers within 24 hours before the date of the presentation and are proven non-reactive.
- Antigen test fees will be reimbursed by the university via the Secretariat up to IDR 100,000. See mbak Marrni for this purpose.
- The proposal and its ppt are to be sent to email@example.com by 17 January 2022
- After the presentation, the students should revise the proposal and submit it to the thesis supervisor.
- Google form for thesis supervision will be available soon this December.
Should you need further information, feel free to contact the Chair of ELS (Paulus Sarwoto, Ph.D.) or the Secretariat.